Our Annual Awards Banquet will be held on Saturday, January 25th, 2014 at Mama Mia's Restaurant at 275 E. Dunne Avenue in Morgan Hill.
View Larger Map
The cost is $25 per adult, $12.50 for kids under 10. Reservations must be made by January 21st. Payment is preferred in advance but can be paid at the door to Jack.
We will be having a No-Host Cocktail Hour from 6 PM to 7 PM, and dinner and awards to follow.
- Caprice: Mozzarella, basil and tomatoes.
- Sausage rollitini: Hand-made pizza dough with bell peppers, cheese and sausage.
Dinner will be buffet style with three choices of entree:
- Calabrese: Sausage, beef, mushrooms and onions with a meat sauce.
- Gilroy Garlic Chicken: Garlic, green onions, garlic, mushrooms, garlic and white wine, (that's right off of the menu folks)
- Smoked Salmon Pasta: Smoked salmon, sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach in a dill cream sauce.
All entrees are served over pasta, and include organic mixed greens and rosemary rolls.
Dessert will be Tiramisu.
Coffee, tea, lemonade and soda are included with dinner.
If you would like to bring your own wine, there is a $12 corkage fee. You may not bring in any wine that Mama Mia's sells.
To get to Mama Mia's Restaurant take Hwy 101 to the East Dunne Avenue exit in Morgan Hill. Head west and after you cross Butterfield Blvd., Mama Mia's is on the right. There is plenty of parking.
Please RSVP to Jack at email@example.com
Send checks made out to SCML to Jack Sohriakoff, 296 Grace Way, Scotts Valley, CA 95066.
See you there!